- Functions as the primary strategic business leader with overall responsibility of operations of Hotel to achieve customer (guests, employees, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Personally drive and support the sales, Marketing and Distribution.
- Drive Voice of Guest Score and Guest satisfaction as a key deliverable for HODs
- Own and manages the relationship with the owner while striking an effective balance between the owner’s interests and the brand’s interests.
- Act as an Accor Ambassador aiming to enhance the company image and market reputation.
- Attract, train, retain & coach executive committee team members and leadership team members who demonstrate strong functional expertise, creativity and entrepreneurial leadership to meet the business needs of the operation.
- 12 + years’ industry experience in upmarket International brands with minimum 3 years of experience in similar role.
- Financially astute with proven track record of exceptional sales, pricing and revenue management competencies
- Strong Sales background and experience in Gujarat Market would be an added plus.
- Local Status Contract with Indian nationality
- Impeccably groomed and strong leadership management
- Must be strategic, creative and able to clearly communicate how plans will deliver on overall goals
- Possessing excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting and finance skills and strong leadership qualities
- Entrepreneurial, thinks out of the box;
- Outstanding PR and social integration skills to develop strong customer relations
- Able to drive change and look for operational efficiencies/synergies across the network
- Go-getter; comfortable taking ownership of projects and expanding scope of responsibilities.