Job Title:- Studio Visualiser
· Exp.:- 5-7 years of experience in the graphic design studio of a Pharma company/tile or decor brand/ advertising agency/ graphic design studio.
Role and responsibilities:-
· Adapting and resizing designs.
· Designing digital communication or printed material
· Making artworks and final printing files/ artworks for all sorts of printed (boxes cartons, brochures, print ads, catalogues, danglers, posters, etc) and digital communication (digital posts, banners, carousel, etc)
· Should have experience in print supervision, should be familiar with technicalities of digital, screen and offset printing.
· Cutting and making dummies.
· Should be technically very sound.
· Good team player should be able to work seamlessly with the brand manager, copywriter and art director on jobs.
· Good grasping power should be able to understand briefs easily and deliver jobs as per brief with minimal supervision.
· Adept at Photoshop, in-design and Adobe Illustrator.
· Knowledge of Corel Draw, after effects and premier pro are not necessary but will be an added advantage.
· Should be patient and well-mannered.
· Decent communication skills so that she/he can communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
share your resume@ firstname.lastname@example.org
Uniqare on board Job portal
Daily job posting
Labour worker helper jobs
Marketing sales jobs
Jobs in Gujarat
Jobs in Ahmedabad
Jobs in Vadodara
Jobs in Surat
Jobs in Rajkot