Roles and Responsibilities:-
– Screening, coordinating, shortlisting of applicant resumes to effectively screen candidates.
– Source potential candidates from various recruitment channels such as job portals, referrals, internal database and networking.
– The recruiting, interviewing, and screening candidates for positions within the company as and when required.
– Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
– Administering appropriate company assessments.
– Performing reference and background checks.
– Communicate employer information and benefits during screening process.
– Streamline HR operations like payroll, leave, attendance, on-boarding, confirmations, appraisals & exit management.
– Complete timely reports on employment activity.
– Ensure HR policies are followed through the organization/ Organizational values are practiced.
Required Candidate profile:-
– Must have prior experience in hiring candidates as a core recruiter. Knowledge of HR Generalist/Office Management would be an advantage.
– Candidates must have Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills.
– Good team management skills.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Job Location- Kathawada GIDC, Ahmedabad
Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
MBA/PGDM/BBA in HR (Preferred)
Uniqare on board Job portal
Daily job posting
Labour worker helper jobs
Marketing sales jobs
Jobs in Gujarat
Jobs in Ahmedabad
Jobs in Vadodara
Jobs in Surat
Jobs in Rajkot